Job description / Role
• 5+ years of experience of full-stack development of enterprise desktop, Web applications with backend and frontend responsibilities using Java J2EE technologies.
• 3+ years of experience in application design using design principles, patterns and best practices
• 3+ years of Experience in Unit Testing Framework (UI and server side) using technologies like Jasmine, Jest, Karma, Junit, mockito, Jmock.
• 3+ years of experience with ReactJS, Redux
• 2+ years of experience with AngularJS
• 5+ years of experience with frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot
• 5+ years of experience in developing APIs (REST & SOAP protocols).
• 3+ years of experience with relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server etc..
• Added advantage non-relational databases like Couchbase, Elastic Search, Cassandra etc..
• Added advantage Application Performance monitoring using AppDynamics or any monitoring tool
• 4+ years of experience in developing applications using cloud platforms (either AWS or Azure)
• 2+ years of experience in creating configuration build and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
• Added advantage Integration tools like Informatica, Snaplogic and Solace
• 2+ years of experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
• 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes, Docker Containers
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Back End Developer - Java
Back End Developer
A Leading Company In UAE
Green Gulf Careers
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
Mobile Application Developer
Green Gulf Careers