This position is closed or expired.
See other Architect jobs in UAE
An exciting opportunity exists within a reputable specialist consultancy for a Senior Landscape Architect to join their expanding team in Dubai.
Reporting to the Head Of Landscape, this busy and challenging role will require the selected candidate to:
• Present to and confer with clients on landscape strategy, concepts and designs
• Conceive, prepare and develop landscape master plan concepts
• Confer with engineers and architects to understand and develop project designs to detail design and procurement
• Be familiar with cutting edge approaches to public realm design especially accessibility and the development of complete streets.
• Coordinate the arrangement of existing and proposed land features, structures and other elements into concepts and designs
• Prepare graphic representations of proposed plans as well as use of computer-aided design and drafting using sketch up, photoshop and revit software
• Render graphic representations of proposed plans using Photoshop/Creative Suite
• Analyse, interpret and act upon environmental reports on land conditions, such as drainage, accessibility and energy usage
• Prepare site plans, specifications, and cost outlines
• Select appropriate (hard and soft) materials for use in landscape designs
• Inspect landscape work
• Contribute to business development
To be considered for this role you must have a BA/B.Sc. and 5+ years of experience, ideally including previous Gulf or other arid climate urban landscapes experience. This position would suit a client focused, ambitious and highly professional individual.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly attractive tax free remuneration package and an excellent international working environment.
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.