Job description / Role
Charterhouse is working with an international financial services organisation based in Abu Dhabi who are looking to hire a Senior Learning and Development Manager to join their team.
• In this role you will keep up-to-date with new trends and initiatives to aid the design and implementation of training programs, talent management strategies and individual development plans.
• This role will work closely with educational institutions, training companies and venue providers in order to facilitate future talent management programs.
• You will also communicate with other departments to ensure consistency throughout internal and external development programs.
• You will be designing and implementing orientation programmes for Emiratisation as well as participating in other projects as required.
• The successful candidate should hold a bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or HR, as well as further HR qualifications.
• You should have at least 8 years’ experience working within talent management, with 4 years’ within the financial services industry.
• The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills in English and a high attention to detail, especially when working on matters of confidentiality.
• Due to the nature of this role, Arabic language skills would be advantageous.
About the Company
The Charterhouse brand and business was launched in Dubai and the Middle East in April 2004 by a team of international recruiters and management consultants, after its inception in Sydney, Australia in September 2003. Charterhouse Middle East is now positioned as the leading regional recruiter within its area of disciplines and functional markets.
Charterhouse offers professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services to all sectors of the market. Service quality is guaranteed, thanks to a particular focus on flexibility. Charterhouse was the first international search and selection business to establish Dubai as its base. The growth in the Middle East region has been mirrored by Charterhouse globally, with offices now in Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Organisational Development and Learning Manager
Learning & Capability Development Specialist
Nestle Middle East
Global HR Manager / HRBP
Robbert Murray & Associates
Senior Trainer / Business Development
A Leading Education and Training Institution in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||5 Mar|
HR Business Partner