Job description / Role
As the Learning and Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading and developing the L&D people agenda by creating key learning activities and developing existing learning programmes. This is a senior management appointment where the successful candidate will have proven experience of working within a commercial business where they pride themselves on adding value to create a support learning culture.
* Create a continuous profession development culture.
* Engage and work closely with Executive Management team.
* Analyse market trends.
* Create and develop e learning, in class or self-learning programmes.
* Deliver blended learning solutions.
* Manage and organise the learning calendar.
* Performance appraisal development.
* Candidates will be degree qualified with recognised learning qualifications.
* 8 years plus experience with minimum 2 years management experience.
* Excellent communicator, strong executors of development programmes.
* Experience of hospitality, leisure, retail or FMCG desirable.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Regional Learning and Development Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Performance Management Specialist
Learning and Organisational Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|