Job description / Role
Makeen Properties, a Ghobash Group Company, is a boutique real estate company undertaking investment, property management and leasing on behalf of the Ghobash family, and boasts nearly three decades of market expertise and experience.
It is now looking to hire a Senior Leasing Executive
• Property Management
• Internal & External Coordination
• Investment Opportunities
• Customer Service
• Lease Issuance in Master Key
• Leasing all commercial & Residential vacant units & maintaining a minimum occupancy level of 95% at all times.
• Introducing all vacant units to agents (new & old) and existing Tenants - Marketing of vacant units.
• Conducting a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to checking the rental rates for properties similar to Makeen’s portfolio
• Issuing quarterly market reports to line Manager for review.
• Ensuring smooth hand-over of new commercial or residential units with Leasing Executive and the FM Team.
• Compile a client database ad update it on a regular basis.
• Follow-up with clients for returned cheques and action for resolution.
• Problem solving for all tenants in liaison with LM, either related to Maintenance issues or finance.
• Assisting LE in problem solving in RERA.
• Assist LM in preparation of Leases and other processes and procedures.
• Compile target list of prospective clients and delegate and assist LE to follow up.
• Ensure all logs are entered in the Master Key software.
• Coordinating with accounts department to obtain outstanding balance from Tenants and follow up accordingly.
• Minimize the outstanding amount from Tenants – Timely collection of rental cheques
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, employees and the tenants using principles of good customer service. Team Player.
• Assist the LE in maintaining good relationship with existing Tenants – Resolving issues timely through the Property Coordinator.
• Coordinating with the legal department for tenant related issues to seek advice and take action with approval from the LM.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent Customer service and negotiation skills.
• Strong knowledge in tenancy and facilities management
• Able to address the needs of the current resident in a prompt, friendly and professional manner.
Experience in building outside Working Relationships with:
• Potential clients
• Real Estate Agents
• Local Authorities representatives
Education & Experience
• Minimum Education: Graduate with courses in marketing and real estate
• Minimum Experience: Minimum 6 years of experience in real estate
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai
Customer Service and Logistics Representative
Manpower Middle East
Leasing Executive - Sales
Ziad Galadari Group
Sales Manager (Real Estate - High End Luxury)
Big Fish Recruitment