Senior Leasing Executive
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Job description / Role
As a Senior Leasing Executive, you will be maintaining the lease records and updating the lease activities in a database. You will be in contact with tenants and you will have to ensure the accuracy of documents and financial records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Tenancy (New and Renewal)
• Ensure that the documents required are completed (Booking Form, Tenant Information, Valid Passport Copy with Visa Page Residence, Emirates ID, Trade license copy for Corporate Booking, Power of Attorney for Authorize Signatory, as well as co- occupant’s documents.
• Prepare LAF for higher management signature.
• Prepare the lease agreement contract as per the approved Leasing Approval Form.
• Informing Finance Dept. about expected tenant’s payment transfer; confirm payment clearance of tenants upon handover of properties.
• Responsible for moving out the process of non-renewal and early termination leases.
• Maintaining all lease file systems, both in paper format and electronically that may be easily accessed by the team.
• Prepare and distribute correspondence such as memos and letters.
• Monitor the key register of all the rental properties.
• Send monthly renewal/non-renewal notices (90 days prior to expiry)
• Forward monthly bills to tenants.
• Take care of all Police cases such as final bills, move-out inspection, security deposit and etc..
• Verifying the cheque and tenant’s information after receiving the bounced cheque.
• Identifying which case to file i.e. Police case or committee case to vacate.
• Follow-up on the documents i.e. police letters, and legal notices.
• Calculation of the amount to be recovered from the tenant.
• Ensuring all lease contract information is accurately encoded in the SAP system, including all new leases, renewals, and terminations.
• Addition of tenancy contracts.
• Bill generation (monthly).
• Reloading Noqodi wallet
• Responsible for inputting of all lease contracts in Ejari system.
• Sending queries to ERES for system errors
You must have excellent computer skills with an understanding of spreadsheets, word processing, database software, and the Internet.
The leasing Administrator should be well organized and have a strong ability to pay attention to detail. The leasing administrator must be able to communicate with others, identify problems, and resolve potential conflicts.
This is what we will be looking for above all else.
• A degree in Finance/Business or Accounting.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Customer service attitude.
• Have excellent computer skills
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.