Job description / Role
Responsible for the administration, review, negotiation and management of the company's contracts associated with the purchase of goods and services from suppliers based in worldwide locations.
- A major NYSE listed upstream offshore drilling company with further operations in engineering, advanced technology and aerospace
- Review and negotiate supplier contracts and related documents for provisions, contractual obligations, contractual work requirements, legal term sufficiency and compliance with company policies prior to execution.
- Select and apply the appropriate contract instrument/form for various procurement needs and strategies arising out of the company's global operations.
- Represent the company in the negotiation and administration of contracts with suppliers in connection with the company's procurement of varying goods and services.
- Draft and negotiate supplier contract amendments and modifications as needed, ensuring compliance with the company's Legal and Supply Chain policies and procedures.
- Support and maintain a globally consistent approach to supplier contracts management and review procedures.
- Work for a Multinational Corporation with a massive headcount and global operations
Candidates who apply must meet all of the following criteria:
- 5 - 10 years work experience in contracts management and negotiation
- 5 years recent experience in the oil & gas, equipment, engineering industries
- LLB / Equivalent Law degree from a reputable university
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Legal Counsel - Contracts
Legal & Contracts Manager - MEA
Robert Half International (RHI)
Corporate Commercial Legal Counsel - MNC
Manager Regulatory Legal Affairs
|Abu Dhabi||5 Aug|