Job description / Role
Exclusive to Robert Walters: Senior Legal Counsel opportunity to join one of the leading organisations in Abu Dhabi.
EXCLUSIVE to Robert Walters - Senior Legal Counsel - Abu Dhabi - Leading Organisation
* Hands-on legal support to the organisation
* Provide legal advice to ensure corporate compliance
* Look after all third-party relationships and review vendor agreements
* Provide advice and draft all contracts in both English and Arabic
* Provide a legal regulatory framework
* Update all standard documents and terms of business
* Train and develop junior lawyers
* Must be 10+ PQE
* Must be fully bilingual in English & Arabic
* Must have worked at a top international law firm in the corporate department
* Must have experience drafting/negotiating agreements and contracts
* Must have a strong commercial awareness and business acumen
* Must be based in the region
* Ideally be qualified in a Western jurisdiction
If you are interested in this position, please apply now.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Contracts / Legal Manager
Director Of Legal Affairs
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jan|
Legal and Compliance Counsel