Senior Legal Counsel
Job description / Role
As the Senior Legal Counsel, you will provide strategic legal advice to the organisation across all aspects of the business. You will manage all transaction, commercial, corporate and compliance requirements for the organisation.
A multinational organisation in the Human Resource sector.
* Provide legal counsel to Senior Stakeholders within the organisation.
* Draft, review, and submit employment agreements and vendor agreements across all industries and sectors.
* Participate in high-level decision making and hold accountability for advice.
* Mitigate the organisation's legal and reputational risks globally.
* Manage external stakeholders, like external counsel for litigation.
* Manage internal legal function and mentor the legal team.
* Competitive, tax-free salary and incentive structure.
* Opportunity to contribute directly in a fast paced environment.
* Hybrid working
* 8-12 years of experience in large, complex organisations.
* Strong experience in employment law.
* Must be a very strong contract negotiator, having negotiated employment contracts in the past.
* Strong experience of regional and international standards and regulations.
* Excellent communication, stakeholder management and leadership skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.