Job description / Role
Join the senior leadership team for the Middle East business and contribute to key decision making
A major multinational renewable energy corporation who operates in 150 countries worldwide
* Draft and negotiate a wide range of contracts (confidentiality agreements, EPC contracts, O&M agreements, letters of intent; "MOU", partnership agreements; shareholders agreements, land agreements, acquisition and sale of assets, share purchase agreements, project finance agreements)
* Analyze and communicate new regulations within the region
* Prepare the legal documentations/tenders for renewable power projects; including the creation or participation in joint ventures, implementation of agreements
* Implementation and evolution of an international contractual policy and the standardization of contractual documents.
* Follow the litigation files (if any) associated with the portfolio of projects.
Renewable energy provides a larger percentage of the total energy mix than ever before. Stay ahead of the curve by joining a company that is transforming the energy sector
Candidates who apply must meet the following criteria
* 5+ years of post qualifying experience
* Experience working in renewable energy/solar/power/utilities companies
* French and Arabic language skills will be a plus
* Must have Middle East experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Senior Legal Counsel (Oil & Gas Sector)
Counsel - Group Legal
Senior Manager Commercial Legal