Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently recruiting a Senior Lighting Sales Engineer based in Dubai for one of the region’s largest and well-respected electrical and engineering solutions provider.
A successful candidate will have significant experience in presenting a firm’s products and vision to clients in order to achieve designated annual team and individual sales targets, managing and leading the sales team, along with working hands on with customers providing technical guidance.
- Primary responsibilities will include achieving individual sales targets, developing a network of consultants and designers, develop project specifications, develop lists of products to cover all segments (Arch lighting, back of house, front of house, external, façade, IoT etc.), boost loyalty of existing customers and establish new and long-term relationships with clients, developers and contractors.
- Strong communication, negotiation and network skill are key along with a strong understanding of market trends, industry issues and competitor knowledge.
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Lucrative commission scheme
- 6-7 years of technical sales and design experience within the lighting industry
- Good understanding of customers and clients based in Dubai & NE
- Experience with working with MEP contractors and end clients (Private & Government Entities)
- Prior experience on commercial and residential building projects
- Extensive experience of lighting products and their applications
- Proven record of advising clients on product knowledge & system technicalities
- Proficient in Arabic & English
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical