Job description / Role
Senior Litigation & Arbitration Lawyer – DIFC focused
JEX Personnel are presently on the lookout for an experienced dispute Lawyer for a client of ours in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The position will expect suitable lawyers to:
- Confident representing their clients to the DIFC courts advocates
- Explaining the local laws and procedures as a case progress's
- Comfortable working alongside high profile / high network clients
- Leasing with management of the firm and being able to self-manage
The role will be focused on dispute & arbitration matters, specifically in the DIFC. Suitable candidates will require.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working within the DIFC
- And at least a total of 6 years of overall experience operating in the legal field.
- Admittance (at the very least educated) in a recognised common law jurisdiction
- Proven track record within a leading law firm
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent