Job description / Role
Senior Insurance Litigation Lawyer - Tier 1 Insurance Firm
Handling insurance disputes relating to marine, energy, property, liability, etc. Acting on local and international insurance arbitrations in the shipping sector amongst others
• Global law firm that has gone through some exciting changes in recent years. Known to be market leaders in their selected fields. Strong Dubai presence and a close knit group of lawyers in this office with a collegiate working environment
• Advice on various high profile and high value disputes
• Advise on international arbitrations as well as some mediation
• Heavy involvement in BD and will be expected to bring in clients
• Some responsibility regarding the management of juniors
• Senior level candidate who is a specialist in the Insurance sector
• Strong disputes background
• This hire must have the ability to introduce work in the form of a client following
• Knowledge of the London insurance market dynamics would be an advantage
• On offer is an excellent platform in terms of progression, by working directly with an exciting young partner you will have the chance to build your business case and push towards partnership quickly. The team has a very relaxed culture and as a result there is an incredibly low turnover of staff.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.