Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
The job holder of this position is responsible for the delivery of training programs to the entire Logistics Department in adherence to the training calendar as well as monitoring trainees' performance
- Follow all relevant policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under close supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Fully own Warehouse & Logistics end to end learning cycle In collaboration with team leaders and supervisors ensure systematic and effective design and delivery of onboarding programme in all markets for permanent and temporary workforce.
- Ability to use and interpret the operational performance data to define the training activities and priorities
- Schedule training sessions with concerned stakeholders and ensure logistical readiness
- Implement training sessions/programs in adherence to the set training calendar
- Manage all ad-hoc training requests in coordination with team leaders and supervisors
- Cascade and champion Group level initiatives to Warehouse and Logistics community across the regions
- Assess the employee knowledge retention and performance.
- Use internal audit, incident investigation outputs, all relevant business data and any other "lessons learned" for continuous quality assurance and content improvement/development purposes
- Collaborate with the Group LD in continuously developing self and consult in design, development and delivery to align to Chalhoub University standards and Group employee learning experience.
- Use appropriate modes of delivery (on the job / face to face /digital) and technology to ensure the effective delivery to the audience to and adoption of learning Develop, monitor and performance manage on-site training champions to perform day to day performance improvement trainings as required.
What we can offer you:
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts. If you are changing countries to join us, we will provide you with relocation allowance and help you settle into accommodation during the first few months.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.