Job description / Role
A great opportunity has arisen for a experienced Retail Manager to join a renowned international store in Dubai Mall. Our client is a market leader, with a double digit growth in Middle East.
- Manage a team of +50 direct report
- Engage your team in qualitative objective and drive thematic animation.
- You will lead your reports to create a positive and exciting work environment through Floor Management, ensuring all targets for the respective categories are achieved.
- Lead the supervisors to create a fun and exciting client experience, while ensuring that targets are met.
- Build a strong relations with VIP clients.
- Ensure your team will follow up on stock needs and merchandising needs liaising with Operations team to ensure target are met and client experience is delivered as per standards.
- Ensure your team will liaise with Quality Lead to ensure VM standards are met.
- In collaboration with the training & HR department, you will spot, promote and develop the talents of your team according to their career path and follow up on their training plan.
- Coach and follow up on a monthly basis on your team, allocating time for one to one meeting with each one of them to evaluate performances, area of improvement and action plans.
- Experience: a minimum of 7 years experience as a Store Manager for luxury retail, managing a big and diverse team (+50 people).
- Education: University Degree Preferable
- Languages: English is compulsory. Arabic is a plus.
- Excel Proficiency is a must.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.