Job description / Role
Finance Analyst position to join a large team with great progression opportunites. The role will be managing all aspects of financial analysis.
Our client is a fast-growing professional services firm headquartered in the United States with operations in over 20 countries and 3000 employees.
* Prepare power point and excel based reports for the leadership team
* Regularly monitor the income statements and note any irregularities in transactions
* Maintain appropriate KPI's to analyse variances
* Participate in budgeting and forecasting with other finance and business leaders across other offices
* Design dashboards using PowerBI for analysis and decision making
* Control the upload of data on the budgeting software (TM1) to ensure budgets and forecasts
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary with a variety of perks and benefits. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a candidate within the finance and leadership function, to further progress their career within a growing and complex company.
* 5+ years of experience in finance and accounting
* Strong leadership and organisational skills
* Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
* Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
* Experienced in the creation and automation of management reports
* Experienced in collections and consolidation of variance and industry financial analysis
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Unibuild Group of Companies
|Ras Al Khaimah||21 Oct|