Job description / Role
Senior Management Consultant - Turnaround & Restructuring - Holding Company Dubai - Top Salary
eMagine Solutions are working with a leading UAE Holding company, their brands include the likes of Fashion, Retail, Shopping Malls, Real Estate, Automotive and Energy. They are seeking a pre-eminent player in the Turnaround and Restructuring arena who can provide cutting edge solutions to the most complex business challenges and crisis scenarios.
Through continued expansion, they are looking to recruit a senior hands-on consultant who have gained 'high-impact' consulting and industry experience, on major turnaround/restructuring programmes across a variety of sectors.
• Market leading salary package with strong bonus and extensive benefits (Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance etc)
• Unrivalled project exposure, working with/on the a prestigious and challenging projects
• Huge career progression potential in a highly collaborative and expert environment
My client is looking to recruit seasoned consulting professionals who have gained exposure to a wide landscape of restructuring and turnaround scenarios.
Key Skills/areas Of Competence
• A combination of Top-Tier Consulting and Industry experience gained within financial/operational restructuring
• Functional expertise to include:
• Financial and operational turnaround programme experience
• Cash and working capital management
• Building, reviewing and maintaining short term cash flow models
• Formulating, reviewing and analysing business plans and financial forecasts
• Implementation of cost reduction programmes
• Supporting Chief Restructuring Officer roles
• Balance sheet restructurings
• Conducting Independent Business Reviews (IBR's)
Key Words: Turnaround, Restructuring, Balance Sheet Restructuring, Cash-flow, Working Capital, Transformation, Operational Restructuring, Financial Analysis, Modelling
USD 180,000 to 300,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Housing + Schooling + Transportation + Strong Bonus
They Are Therefore Looking For Consultants With:
• Proven senior stakeholder (CxO/CRO) management skills
• Proven experience in managing multiple complex projects and workstreams
• The ability to work on engagements that may fall out of their comfort zone, with the ability to leverage expert knowledge within the firm
• Proven 'hands-on' experience of working with clients in Crisis, Distressed M&A, Restructuring and Turnaround scenarios
• Proven Top-Tier Consulting and Industry experience
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) or CFA, or other highly numerate Degree/Masters/MBA
If you are the top-flight talent that meets this criterion, make your application now!
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Turnaround Restructuring (TRS) Senior Vice President – Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
Chief Executive Officer
Apple Search & Selection
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO