Job description / Role
Consulting, Finance Transformation, Banking Treasury - Senior Manager (Dubai/Abu Dhabi)
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Corporate Finance and Treasury practice, within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
Our team helps our clients maximise their available liquidity position and manage financial risk, such as foreign exchange rates, interest rate changes, and commodity price fluctuations, as well as make decisions around funding the core business operations and making investments to increase the value of the organisation to the shareholders.
- Responsible for Treasury and Asset Liability Management (ALM) agenda in commercial banking, development banking and broader financial services sector agenda
- Strong understanding of Treasury and ALM agenda covering
- Cash and liquidity management
- Capital management
- Asset liability management
- Funds transfer pricing
- Funding and financing
- Understanding of regulatory environment
- Treasury product control
- Treasury middle office
- Treasury operations
- Treasury accounting, hedge accounting and effectiveness testing
- Good understanding of Treasury Systems such as FIS, Oracle OFSAA, Murex, will be a plus covering
- Treasury Product and Instruments
- Cash & Liquidity Management
- Treasury middle office and risk reporting
- Treasury accounting, including hedge accounting and integration with ERP
- How treasury processes and systems work in terms of Master Data, Postings & Controls
- Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Managers, Assistant Managers, Consultants and Senior Consultant
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or Masters in Finance is a plus
- ACT or CFA (any levels) is preferred
- Years of Experience: 7+ years of experience in
- Banking Treasury Middle Office, ALM and Back Office
- Big 4 or Accenture
- Boutique SI (focus on banking treasury) such as Oracle OFSAA, Murex, FIS etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a professional services environment
- Middle East experience - Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus but not mandatory
- Proven IT skills in various digital platforms
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong capability to lead sales and manage delivery
- Ability to understand client context (across a variety of problem areas), structure the issue and develop the fit-for-purpose solution
- Should have a track record in relationship management and business development
- Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and teams
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.