Job description / Role
Our client from Aviation is now looking to recruit a Senior Manager- Airfield Design.
The job holder will be responsible for,
• Manage the definition and design criteria and design of Airfield development projects ensuring that they are subjected to the required due diligence to ensure consistent quality of delivered assets with a predictable operational outcome.
• Supervise project design stage execution and provide guidance to internal and external resources involved in order to ensure optimal balance between operational integrity, capacity declarations and project expediency.
• Ensure that all stakeholders are collaborating efficiently to implement the required design activity
• Ensure compliance to all relevant QHSSE management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity
• Ensure that all projects are compliant with the relevant internal and external governance
• Ensure the proactive and ongoing identification and evaluation of any project-related risks
• Continuously monitor and report to the Project Manager the progress of the Airfield Design projects against the design master plan schedule – in terms of budget, timelines, compliance, performance indicators etc
• Qualified to degree level, preferably a Chartered Engineer with either Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers, The Institute of Engineering and Technology/ The Institute of Civil Engineers.
• Post graduate or professional qualification preferably in associated design / development management field.
• A Project Management qualification such as PMP or PgMT.
• A minimum of 8 years in depth commercial airfield experience in planning, design, procurement and construction of complex, time critical airfield infrastructure
• Programmes of work within a regulated, operationally constrained and safety focused environment.
• At least 5 year’s project definition / formulation and design experience in an aviation / transportation development role with excellent operations, development and construction knowledge.
• 5 years Airfield Design Experience
• CAD proficient and superuser in AutoTurn (Aeroturn experience would be an advantage)
• Excellent communicator and a versatile leader
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.