Job description / Role
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Senior Manager - Airfield Design (Upcoming)
The strategy group maps out where we're going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our research team analyses the industry so that we're never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In program management, it's more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our corporate planning team creates strategy so that we're agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- You'll manage the definition, design criteria and design of Airfield development projects ensuring consistent quality of delivered assets with a predictable operational outcome.
- You'll ensure that all projects are compliant with the relevant internal and external governance, providing comprehensive reviews and incorporating learning to improve delivery and performance.
- You'll support in the selection of service providers and collaborate with third parties to ensure projects are in line with the agreed PMP and GCAA approved Management of Change document.
- You'll ensure the proactive and ongoing identification and evaluation of any project-related risks, that may impact or disrupt the successful implementation of Airfield Design Development projects.
What you bring
- You'll be educated to a degree level preferably a Chartered. Post graduate or professional qualification in the associated design / development management field an advantage.
- You should have at least 8 years in-depth commercial airfield experience in planning, design, procurement and construction of complex, time critical airfield infrastructure programmes.
- You should have knowledge of ICAO, EASA, FAA, GCAA regulations and their application to ensure compliant airside developments.
- You should have a Project Management qualification such as PMP or PgMT.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|