Job description / Role
Evaluate new PE deals (direct private equity, private equity funds, co-investments), monitor existing private equity portfolio investments, various research Projects, other tasks as assigned. Will have exposure to other Alternatives as well (Hedge Funds, Venture Capital, Private Credit)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES( Write in detail your assigned duties)
• Evaluation of new transaction opportunities, and associated financial modeling, market analysis, industry analysis and development of deal structure.
• Assist with developing and monitoring strategy for existing private equity portfolio investments.
• Do primary research on emerging sectors of interest and private companies or opportunities.
• Engage with broader market (invested managers, banks, placement agents etc.) to source deals.
• Help prepare detailed investment memo’s, term sheets and investment case analysis.
• Oversee and coordinate onboarding including liaising with legal, middle office, finance.
• Assist with selection of other Alternatives including Hedge Funds and private credit .
• Assist with sourcing and investment selection (manager, fund, direct) in traditional asset classes.
• Present ideas clearly and concisely, strong writing communication skills, strong excel modelling, deep knowledge of PE industry and terminology, strong familiarity with PE industry software and benchmarks (Pitchbook, Preqin etc.), familiarity with broader Alternatives industry, familiarity with fund/ manager selection processes, familiarity with direct investment processes.
AED 40,000 to 42,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 4-9 (negotiable) years of experience. CFA/ CAIA/ Masters or equivalent.
• Experience working in similar role
• Evaluate new PE deals (direct private equity, private equity funds, co-investments), monitor existing private equity portfolio investments, various research Projects, other tasks as assigned.
• Will have exposure to other Alternatives as well (Hedge Funds, Venture Capital, Private Credit)
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Private Equity Manager
Senior Investment Manager
VP/ Director, Fund Manager
Investment Financial Analyst
|Abu Dhabi||8 Sep|