Job description / Role
Senior Manager - Banking Transformation
* Exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest UAE based organisations
* Must have change management or banking transformation experience
Our client is one the foremost leading financial services organisations in the U.A.E currently undergoing large scale change. An ideal candidate will be an efficient stakeholder manager and a program leader who will act as an agent of change whilst playing a key senior role in facilitating program/project related processes, leading support for transformation execution initiatives, governance and playing a crucial people's role.
Key responsibilities include:
* Supporting execution various transformation initiatives via facilitating effective decision making processes
* Work with key stakeholders and higher-level management in delivering on various initiatives
* Managing project governance and controlling process for the project portfolio throughout the project lifecycle from planning through execution till project closure.
* Innovate and implement new group IT initiatives via coordinating with various project management teams.
* Support the program planning process by preparing documentation, reports and analyses that allow management to prioritize initiatives
* Program governance and risk
* Coach, mentor and educate relevant departments and talent resources
What the ideal candidate will have:
* Minimum of 7+ years of project management/transformation/change management experience within banking or a big 4 type consultancy background.
* Strong experience in leading project implementation and coordinating with multiple initiatives
* Strong knowledge of process modelling, lean transformation, operational excellence, continuous service, process improvement etc.
* Understanding of a Technology, Digital or a Systems environment
* Efficient stakeholder manager and effective communicator
* Experience in working in a Lean or Agile or Kanban environment
* Project Management certification or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
What's on offer:
* Tax free salary with exciting rewards/benefits
* Opportunity work in a diverse multi-cultural environment
* Interact with new age technologies and innovative initiatives
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.