Job description / Role
Our client is a leading health care provider. They are recruiting a Senior Manager - Business Planning & Financial Analysis for their facility in the UAE.
The organisation is an industry titan; with over 300 establishments globally. They are looking to hire a Senior Manager - Business Planning & Financial Analysis to join their finance function.
* Reporting and consolidation for all entities under the group
* Business partnering with different departments and finance teams across the group to accumulate financial information
* Evaluating financial and operational results to assess critical areas for improvement
* Preparing budgets and forecasts periodically. Subsequently, analysing variances and providing recommendations to improve business performance
* Analysing cost-cutting solutions and presenting suggestions to management
* Implementing new dashboards and models to project long-term growth
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager - Business Planning & Financial Analysis to further progress their career within a leading health care group.
* 6-10 years of experience within a similar position
* Professional accounting qualification preferred (CA/CMA, etc.)
* Experience within the health care sector is advantageous
* Proficient in Excel and Power BI
* Excellent analytical skills
* Exemplary communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.