Job description / Role
THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Senior Manager - Business Readiness and Change
The strategy group maps out where we're going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we're never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it's more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we're agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- Drive the change environment within Dubai Airports.
- Enabling the delivery of change management and business readiness activities for new initiatives and outcomes within DA.
- You will be responsible to encompasses all phases of the change from identifying and understanding the impacts through the implementation and embedding the new way of working.
- You will enable effective transitions on the ground & enable the business to get ready for the project outputs entering into service, and for the end user to adopt and sustain the project outputs.
What you bring
- You shall be educated to a bachelor's Degree in business discipline.
- Understanding and application of change management methodologies (e.g. Adkar, Prosci Kotter's Change Management Model), project management qualification (e.g. Prince2, PMI).
- Minimum of 8 years' in-depth experience in planning and delivery of large scale and complex corporate development/change and transformation projects and programmes.
- Proven track record in planning and delivering the change activities on projects/programmes in a multidisciplinary/multifunctional corporate environment.
- Working closely with senior management teams/business leaders.
- At least 6 years' experience in the delivery of change programmes or projects, covering people, process and technology & data dimensions.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Associate Manager - Operational Strategy - Passenger Journey