This position is closed or expired.
See other Business Developer jobs in UAE
Leading business development activities within Corporate & Mid Corporate Division. Primary objective is to support in achieving the business revenue growth goals of Corporate & Business Banking Group through sales initiative, development, enriching the existing relationships and acquiring new relationship within corporate/ MCD
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities, develop sales plans & tasks to expand the portfolio activities within CBBG (Corporate & Mid Corporate Division)
- Working on cross sell strategies (within Wholesale Banking IBG, Transaction Banking, ICG and with other Business Groups Treasury & Consumer Banking)
- Identify new business sectors / target markets and implement appropriate business development strategy.
- Coordinating direct sales activities of the corporate segments through various relationship teams.
- Work with CBBG - Liability team, identify Asset opportunity, engage with client for facility structuring and transfer to appropriate coverage segments.
- Supervising the products developments, handling market study & new product implementation discussion with product partners.
- Assisting in Marketing plans and coordinate with Marketing department for all CBBG sales events.
- Drive NTB acquisition - Asset and Liability business.
- Initial scrutiny of NTB credit proposals for Corp & MCD clients, submit relationship presentation and issue ITS.
- Identify business needs of existing Liability only accounts, identify asset opportunity and convert to borrowing relationship.
- Establish and maintain a working rapport with customers by providing expertise in identifying their financial needs and the deployment of banks products and services to the fulfillment of these needs.
- Support business units in preparation of Credit Proposals of NTB borrowers.
- Dedicated sales coordination across Corp & MCD.
- Maintaining the Sales Management Information System.
- Business planning on new target markets / business sectors.
- Liaise with the new products implementation and policies.
- Uphold the tracking sequences on all sales initiatives within Corporate & MCD Business Segments periodically.
- Follow-up / Discuss deal status with teams on a regular basis.
- Plan calls via calling schedules and submit relevant call reports and correspondence.
- Coordinating the relationship presentations- RM wise, client calling, treasury, trade sales etc.
- Unite with product partners & other divisions (Treasury / Consumer Banking) to improve cross sell and support the overall profitability of the Bank.
- Adhere to Risk Management / Credit Division for their support on Credit Applications and involve in discussions with RM & TL as required.
- Assisting the Head of Sales & Business development in all aspect of responsibilities.
Minimum Education Level
- Masters Degree
- Masters Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 10 years experience in Banking, preferably in Corporate and Investment Banking
- Successful track record in sales / sales management
- Amount of business / revenue generated in Corporate & MCD Segments as per agreed budgets
- Sales & Business Development
- Deepening of relationships / Utilization of approved limits
- Policies and procedures
- Know how
- Problem solving
- Integrity & Respect
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .