Job description / Role
The Senior Manager Commercial Legal is responsible to manage all aspects of commercial legal requirements, transactions and initiatives within the Company, with a primary focus on Global Sourcing and Supply Chain (GSSC) This role will manage and provide guidance and advice on legal aspects of transactions, legal risks and other legal matters, Provide guidance, support and advice to operating units in relation to commercial legal matters, with a primary focus on mobile financial services.
* Negotiating commercial interests across various functions and roles within the Company
* Manage and provide legal advice and opinions.
* Manage and participate in various projects undertaken by different departments from a legal perspective.
* Management of litigation and active engagement in on-going disputes resolution matters.
* Advise and decide on litigation strategy and approach.
* Facilitation and structuring of contractual framework.
* Managing the negotiation of legal framework with other parties whilst maintaining uniform standards adopted at group level.
* Manage legal relationships between Operations and management of legal relationships between the Company and its trade partners.
* Effective drafting and reviewing of quality contracts.
* Minimum 4-year Academic Degree with Honours (LLB or equivalent preferred)
* Admission as an attorney
* MBA / Masters advantageous
* Fluent in English
* Minimum 5 - 8 years of Legal Experience at a reputable law firm.
* Experience advising on matters, transactions and regulatory issues relating to Sourcing and Supply chain
* Experience drafting and negotiating transactions involving the procurement, development, licensing and support of technology products and services, and intellectual property.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.