Job description / Role
Leading brand in Abu Dhabi is seeking a Senior Compliance Manager to lead its compliance function from a technical, and strategic standpoint. We would be looking for a senior candidate with direct experience in investments / private equity compliance and UAE regulations.
Our client is a leading investments group in Abu Dhabi with direct investments across hospitality, industrial, manufacturing, and real estate.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Defining and implementing a compliance framework that addresses key compliance requirements
* Enhancing the compliance management process throughout the organisation
* Lead compliance reviews/audits
* Perform "Compliance Reviews" to assess operational gaps with regard to the compliance framework.
* Ensure business operations are adhering to the requirements of the compliance framework.
* Monitor business performance from financial & strategic standpoint and coordinate with departments to regularly report on the group and business unit's performance
* Strong total compensation package
Candidates that will be seriously considered for this role in Abu Dhabi will have the following qualifications:
* 10 - 12 years of experience in investments / private equity compliance
* Bachelors degree in Finance or related field, Masters degree preferred
* Qualified ACAMS, CPA, CA, ACCA, CFA or equivalent
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Crime Compliance Analyst
Green Gulf Careers
|Abu Dhabi||23 Sep|
Regional Finance Controller
Quest Search & Selection
Ziad Galadari Group