Job description / Role
To manage and administer the communications strategy and plan. In particular, responsible for the opinion former database and its integrity; the management and administration of media releases locally and internationally, the development and management of brand guidelines, crisis management, events programme and authorized speakers list, and administering the drafting of articles using internal resources and external agencies where appropriate.
* Implement the external communication strategy by developing the plan, approach, tactics, tools and media for end-to-end execution and to ensure execution as per the developed plan.
* Develop the internal communication strategy and develop the plan and approach to ensure implementation of the plan.
* Identify the communication needs of all units and develop a plan and execute the same.
* Increase DFSA's presence in local, regional and international media and adopt a proactive approach to create awareness and position as a reputed authority of high calibre and standing.
* Create and develop a media-savvy organisation, where executives are fully trained and understand the media industry.
* Maintain an opinion formers data base e.g. call tree, and depository, e.g. photo library and biographies.
* Consult with management and advertising agencies to arrange promotional campaigns.
* Administer and manage production of effective communications materials, including corporate literature, media releases, newsletters and annual reports and reviews.
* Develop measuring mechanism to understand effectiveness of DFSA's communication efforts and manage the implementation and administration of the mechanism.
* Competitive Package
* Bachelor's degree in Media/Communication or its equivalent.
* Relevant professional qualification in media/mass communication preferred.
* Minimum 6 years experience as a communications professional in a highly developed environment.
* Experience in building and maintaining media relationships.
* Experience in financial services industry is preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
PR and Communication Manager - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|
Head of Communication
Trade Marketing Manager