This position is closed or expired.
See other Accounting jobs
Senior Manager, Customer Experience – Commercial Bank
Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Senior Manager, Customer Experience- Commercial Bank- UAE
My client, a leading bank, is looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Experience, to be based in Bahrain.
The role revolves around:
- To create a process to manage customers cross-channel exposure, interaction and transaction with various sections of the bank.
- To create an effective complaint management process identifying the root cause of problems
- Improve customer satisfaction scores through regular feedback and surveys conducted through customer recommendation index and brand health index.
- To develop service standards ensuring that the bank is the target segments customers natural bank of choice
- Provide support to improve business processes removing impediments jointly with Business Units and other product partners.
To apply for this role, you will require:
- Circa 6-8 years experience in customer handling roles
- Idealy qualified MBA or CA
- Proven ability in: performance management, commercial sales management, relationship management
- Strong interpersonal skills
If your skills and expertise match this criteria, then please apply online.
About the Company
Huxley Banking & Financial Services has been providing specialist recruitment solutions to the banking and financial services sector since 1995. More than 350 consultants worldwide connect financial institutions with talent on a daily basis, and by putting the right people in the right places, we create success for our clients, our candidates and our employees.
Today, were recognised as one of the market leaders in banking and financial services recruitment. We boast an enviable track record of working with some of the worlds best known banks, insurance companies, fund managers, brokerage firms, accountancy and consulting firms, and other financial institutions; helping them to identify, attract and recruit business critical talent.
Our purpose is twofold: To help clients achieve their business goals by connecting the best talent with the best companies To help candidates achieve their career goals by matching them with the best employers and the best opportunities for their expertise to shine
From our network of offices based in the worlds leading financial centres in AsiaPac, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and the US, we have a broad global reach, and deep local knowledge to be able to support our clients and candidates wherever they are in the world.