This position is closed or expired.
See other Senior Manager jobs in UAE
We at Al Tayer Group are looking for an Senior Manager Customer Insights with our CRM team in Marketing who would be responsible for managing a team in developing and operationalizing analytical strategies for customer acquisition, retention and engagement, and the support of business strategies through economic forecasting .
• Contribute to the development of the Group CRM strategy and translate the strategic direction into functional activity
• Set the direction for analytical services over the mid to long term (with an understanding of data acquisition and provision, application of analytical techniques, and selection and/or utilization of software)
• Creation and development of analytical services to support the transition to, and growth of joint ventures
• Develop frameworks, processes and policies for design, storage and utilization of customer insights in business decisions
• Drive development and implementation of integrated customer intelligence framework so that customer on-going learning acquired from campaigns and in-depth analysis are captured in a systematic, accessible and transparent manner.
• Contribute insights to help drive continuous improvement through forecasting, monitoring & measuring success of BU annual plans, brand growth and external acquisition plans, partnerships/alliances, joint ventures with multiple stakeholders across ATG
• Support the development of customer data warehouse and single view of customer to enable deployment of ecommerce and omnichannel programs
• Drive the data-mining and analytics process to create a detailed understanding of the customer behavior, trigger, buying habits, lifestyle preferences based on advance analytical methods.
• Use category profiles including credit card purchases, partner/alliance data, loyalty card information, surveys to understand customer behavior and buying habits.
• Monitor and compare trends in customer segments including customer base size, buying, contribution to revenues, product mix, customer ranking, profitability, and evaluate customer profitability.
• Support corporate marketing function and business partners in identifying and recommending business development opportunities that successfully identify brand acquisitions by providing actionable insights on customer value, needs and preferences to drive strategic business decisions that impact the Group.
• Work closely with the IT Department to define business requirements and configuration of the customer datawarehouse, 360 Degree customer database and analytics tool to ensure continued data integrity and storage.
• Analyze customer behaviors across all sales and marketing channels/locations To support design, planning and execution of campaigns
• Build social, e-commerce and digital analysis models to increase effectiveness of these channels Build scoring algorithms, design specifications applying various advanced statistical procedures and models
• Provide leadership and direction to subordinates towards the achievement of goals and objectives.
• Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
• Prepare performance evaluation and appraisal reports of direct reports to assess subordinates productivity and progress, and identify training needs of team members to improve efficiency and ensure conformity with standard procedures and practices.
• Communicate any organizational changes and mitigate risks through effective change management
The Senior Manager Customer Insights would have an MBA or equivalent Post Graduate Degree, preferably in the field of Finance, statistics, economics, mathematics, operations research, business Analytics, Database Marketing etc. with minimum 10 – 12 years experience, of which at least 3 – 5 years in a Senior Managerial team lead role. Must have in-depth knowledge of advanced statistical methods and analytical solutions used in marketing data analytics. Knowledge and working experience of SAS based platforms is critical. Knowledge and experience of Big Data technologies is an added advantage.
The candidate must have knowledge of concepts and software for large databases, practical experience in managing large datasets and working effectively with different data sources and analytical tools. Must be able to translate business questions/ problems into analytical models. Stakeholder management and leadership skills are essential.
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.