Job description / Role
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Digital is the future and the future is digital. Inspired by the possibilities technology presents, our team creates and develops disruptive innovations and forward-looking business models. It's what keeps us bringing our best to work every single day. Passionately, we help our clients:
- Rethink how they connect with customers , then support them in shaping up their digital strategies that speak to consumers in a way that makes sense.
- Design innovative solutions by leveraging latest technologies ( Block-chain, AI etc.) in order to help clients keep pace with the ongoing disruptive digital changes.
- Uncover customer journey inefficiencies and guide clients to redesigning all layers of the Digital Target Operating Model (Digital TOM).
- Explore current and evolving digital ecosystems and advise clients where when and how to position their business in the market.
- Educate and develop our client digital talent capabilities to enable them adopt to new ways of agile workings.
A career with Deloitte Digital ME will engage your skills as a strategist, giving you a key role in the designing, planning, growing and structuring next generation digital businesses. However, we're not only looking for people who know how to think , but also who display a deep understanding of business and industry and who can work collectively as a team to translate this understanding into deliverable solutions. For this reason, If you like a challenge and the opportunity to make a positive difference in the new digital era, we will provide you with a creative and professional environment geared to your growth and helping you achieve excellence in this field.
As a Senior Manager in Customer Strategy & Applied Innovation, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
General consulting capabilities:
- Defines how the engagement should impact broader business objectives and creates a team environment that builds accountability for and commitment to meeting engagement objectives
- Leads projects and provide strategic direction across the account to deliver a superior client experience
- Builds deep sector expertise and manages engagements across accounts within chosen industry/sector
- Leads initiatives to develop and market intellectual capital in chosen sector
- Manages and advances relationships with clients beyond immediate engagement needs and serves as a trusted advisor, setting aside personal agenda to strengthen interactions with clients
- Takes control of challenging situations and diffuses escalated situations calmly by controlling own emotions and recognizing emotions in others
- Participates and leads aspects of the proposal development process ; assembles a pursuit team with the necessary skillset and knowledge needed to prepare sales materials
- Adopt a global approach to networking , building eminence & assembling teams to best serve clients
- Develops relationships with clients to support their transformation journey and can speak to the importance of change leadership to help their organization evolve
- Leads teams to design solutions for clients that challenge conventional thinking and deliver on business objectives and translates digital trends for the client and internal teams; drives innovative solutions based on client's desired functionality
Customer Strategy and Applied Innovation capabilities (deep experience required):
- Assesses how entities should respond to rapidly changing consumer behaviours and the proliferation of multichannel touch-points
- Explores unmet consumer needs to inspire new breakthrough creations
- Reimagines services across multiple touch-points to create economic value and meet customer needs
- Re-envisions how best to engage customers and create new experiences using agile methods
- Designs experiences that delight customers and drive top-line growth
- Identifies the most valuable customer journeys , assessing their impact on customer satisfaction, revenue growth and cost to serve
- Develops & implement strategies to drive customer acquisition , value, engagement, and loyalty
- Builds new & strengthen existing digital channels , implementing new or enhanced Omni-channel strategies
- Defines fit for purpose design and capture technological, experiential requirements to revamp the entire experience, bringing innovative services to life by mapping the underlying experiential, technological, and operational requirements
- Iterates and learns through rapid prototyping before delivering the product design, along with the commercial case and the market-entry platform to support a product launch
- Creates prototypes that deliver the full user experience, assessing and implementing data, analytics, and marketing-technology solutions
- Tests and refine with real customers building out systems to support improve customer journey
- Defines implications of existing operating-models , including roles, org. structures, and processes
- Uncovers the priority processes that create the biggest impact for customers and business
- Transforms processes and ensuring that they are fit for standardisation and automation
- Achieves scale by identifying synergies among technologies, systems, and data sets across journeys
- Defines IT architecture changes , ensuring that journeys are integrated into existing IT systems
- Cooperates with Digital Labs teams to rapidly build out IT component
- Ensures regulatory compliance and functionality of every new service or process
- Defines capability gaps and support team to build these capabilities in an agile fashion
- Deploys insights and methods of working out of the following areas: Block-chain, AI/Robotics, Digital Platforms, Digital Transformation, Agile, Data Analytics
- Acts as a role model , embracing & living our purpose and values, & recognizing others for the impact they make
- Actively contributes to building the talent pipeline ; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams
- Creates opportunities to drive impact; anticipates client needs and delivers superior results by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams across businesses and borders
- Builds deep relationships across a diverse network and uses a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact
- Translates broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; aligns the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
- Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Business development experience and high comfort level meeting with and presenting to CxO and VP levels
- Strong understanding of disruptive technologies and its applications in relevant sector
- Experience managing large , complex projects with 12+ resources within a consulting environment, with a vendor or within an external team
- Experienced in public sector front end challenges and concepts
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
- Arabic language skills a plus
Government Sector focused applicants:
- Public sector candidates will have experience with public sector (national, local, authority)
- Demonstrated strong expertise in customer experience, setting omni-channels citizen services, government shared services and defining public sector digital strategies
- Comfortable with selling and delivering one or more of the following programs: citizen experience strategy , authority experience transformations , customer operating model , marketing strategy, marketing propositions design, customer segmentations, channel transformation strategy, e -commerce strategy , innovation strategy and shared government services strategy .
Financial services focused applicants:
- Strong understanding of disruptive technologies and its applications in FSI ( banking, insurance )
- Ensures regulatory compliance and functionality of every new service or process
- Deploys insights and methods of working out of the following areas: Block-chain, AI/Robotics, Digital Platforms, Digital Transformation , Agile, Data Analytics
- Deep experience in banking/insurance channels , digital business models, processes and platforms
Telecommunications and Media focused applicants:
- Experience with focus on TMT ( telecom, media, retail )
- Demonstrated strong expertise in customer experience, setting omni-channels, setting up FinTechs
- Strong understanding of disruptive technologies and its applications in TMT
- Comfortable with selling and delivering one or more of the following programs: marketing as a service, customer experience strategy , customer experience transformations, customer operating model, marketing strategy, marketing propositions design, customer segmentations, channel transformation strategy, sales strategy, payment strategy and e-commerce strategy.
- Deep knowledge of the business and operation of a Telecom operator across channels, services, products and platforms
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity