Job description / Role
Our Performance Improvement clients are facing disruption to their business model as new entrants exploit shifts in consumer behaviour with the growth of digital, and customer expectations continue to rise. Working with multi-disciplinary teams you will have the chance to work on a broad range of engagements from customer strategy and design through to execution, to deliver bespoke solutions that align the customer value proposition and experience to the organisations' overall strategy. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime
Your key responsibilities
As part of our Strategy practice, you will work with our clients to help solve their toughest strategic issues and deliver insightful recommendations that are rigorous in their grounding, creative in their selection, distinct to each client, and practical in their ability to be taken to market.
You will help build insight and action plans around competitor intelligence and industry trends to ensure our clients remain forward thinking and agile
Typical projects the team is directly involved in, include, though is not limited to:
- Industry data, market sizing, and impact assessment of new regulation, new market entrants on share, margins, and business models
- Growth strategy, including market sizing, market data , and scenario planning
- Customer segmentation and insight, including revenues, cost to serve
- Distribution strategy, including multi-channel and digital, as well as sales team effectiveness
- Research-customer, industry-to deliver thought leadership and to support client engagements
- Digital strategy
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Economics or Psychology
- Prior experience within the Financial Services sector from an industry or consulting perspective
- Seven (7) to 10 (10) years of work experience in consulting services
- Experience of running and motivating teams through challenging Strategy projects or relevant transferable experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impactful thought leadership for use in business development, engagement delivery, as well as marketing to build EY's profile.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong track record with a Tier 1 Strategy consultancy
- High degree of commercial acumen and familiarity with strategy frameworks and methodologies
- Evidence of strong client handling skills, and impact with senior stakeholders
- Evidence of strong innovation, problem-solving and structured thinking skills
- Willingness to travel extensively across the region
What we look for
You'll be a trusted business advisor to our clients, specialising within the Strategy & Customer field, so they'll look to you to find, ask and answer the questions nobody else has asked yet and then develop and execute an effective service. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region