Job description / Role
Deloitte , established globally in 1845, is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit and assurance, tax, consulting, financial advisory, and risk advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. We are present in more than 150 countries, and as the world's largest management consulting business, Deloitte is distinct in its ability to help clients solve their most complex problems, from strategy to implementation.
Deloitte has a proud legacy in the Middle East region, with an uninterrupted presence since 1926, and is present across 29 offices in 15 countries. Over the last 96 years, we have served as trusted advisors for clients. Deloitte's presence in the region has contributed to the advancement and growth of the professional services industry in the region.
We have received numerous awards in the last few years, such as Brand Finance's strongest and most valuable "commercial services" brand in the world (2022), the Great Place to Work® and Best Workplaces™ in the UAE (2022), the Great Place to Work® and Best Workplaces™ in the KSA (2022), and "World's Most Attractive Employers" (2022). These awards are a recognition of how Deloitte makes an impact that matters to its clients, talent, and society.
We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we. Our organization has grown in scale and diversity, providing services across the region, with our shared culture remaining the same. We aim to help clients realize their ambitions, make a positive difference in society, and maximize the success of our people. This drive fuels the commitment and humanity that run deep through our every action.
Human Resources | Senior Manager | Executive Leadership Hiring
The role of the Senior Manager: Executive Leadership Hiring involves unique opportunity of working closely with the firm's leadership, collaborating to strategically source and acquire top-tier, exceptional leadership talent.
- Sourcing Leadership Talent: Utilize various sourcing methods, including direct sourcing, online platforms, networking, and referrals, to identify and engage top-tier leadership candidates.
- Client Engagement : Collaborate closely with business leadership, understand specific talent needs, and vision.
- Candidate Experience: Ensure a positive and professional candidate experience throughout the sourcing and interview process, reflecting the values and reputation of the firm
- Market Research: Stay up to date with industry trends, market insights, and competitor analysis to provide strategic advice and tailor sourcing strategies accordingly.
- Candidate Evaluation: Assess candidates for cultural fit, leadership potential, and technical competencies through in-depth interviews and evaluation processes.
- Talent Pipeline Management: Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of potential leadership candidates to meet current and future hiring needs.
- Analytics: Analyze recruitment data and metrics to provide insights and make data-driven decisions to improve the sourcing and selection process continually.
- Compliance: Adhere to legal and ethical recruitment standards, including diversity and inclusion principles.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, providing strategic insights and guidance on talent acquisition
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, to convey your insights, findings, and recommendations clearly and persuasively.
- Thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, showing resilience, and adapting quickly to business demands.
- Foster a collaborative team spirit, sharing expertise and best practices with colleagues to enhance team performance.
- Pursue ongoing professional development, staying current with industry best practices, and seeking opportunities to enhance your sourcing skills.
- Navigate diverse backgrounds and perspectives with grace and sensitivity, fostering an inclusive sourcing environment.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and provide insights. Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- At least 10 years of proven experience as a Sourcing Specialist or Recruiter, preferably within a recruitment /executive sourcing agency , with a track record of successfully sourcing leadership talent.
- Proven record of hiring talent for the ME region preferably for professional services/ consulting firms .
- A strong understanding of the ME market and regional key leadership talent pools available in professional service firms
- A core competency for hiring women in leadership roles is an essential capability.
- Experience in hiring leaders in contemporary high growth areas like Analytics, Digital Transformation, Cloud, M&A, Cyber, SAP, ESG/Sustainability or for C-Suite roles is desirable.
- Bachelor's / Master degree in a relevant field.
- Current or past-experience working with professional services firms, especially Big 4/ Consulting firms, is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of sourcing techniques, online sourcing platforms, and ATS software like avature/success factor etc.
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws and regulations
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills - Particularly in PowerPoint and Excel and ability to represent insights using advanced analytical platforms is desirable.
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity