Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is currently seeking a Senior Manager - Financial Advisory to join our Advisory Services team providing strategic advise to both private and public sectors clients across the region.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Work with the Advisory leadership team in building a long-term vision and strategy to continue growing the business and setting budget goals and driving to meet budgeted performance.
* Make a technical contribution to clients in a lead role in both financial and non- financial service sectors.
* Actively establish, maintain, and strengthen internal and external relationships, execute complex advisory engagements, supervise junior team members, and help define strategy.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* + 10 years' experience for Manager / SM levels and + 15 years' experience for AD / Director levels
* Has been engaged in PPP Financial Advisory roles min 5 years (Manager / SM) and 10 years (AD / Director).
* Has worked in or on projects in the GCC Region for a minimum of 5 years.
* Preferred but not essential, Big 4 background
* Minimum BSc/BA but preferably MSc/MA in Finance
* Has a clear understanding of the role of and some experience of working alongside and leading Technical Advisors and Asset Management Consultants
* Able to operate effectively in the Public and Private Sectors
* Ability to prepare & assimilate complex Financial models
* Strong Risk Management skills
* Commercially astute and good experience in negotiation of key Contract issues, Reliance, Fitness for Purpose, limits of liability, payment terms
* Excellent Team skills, recognizing the whole is greater than the sum of the parts is mandatory.
* Communicates with clarity and depth.
* For AD/Director levels - a leader, with great Coaching and Mentoring skills.
* Understands the merits of seeking out negotiation opportunities rather than competitive bidding.
* Willing to travel GCC wide.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.