Job description / Role
Due to a reorganization they are looking to recruit a Financial Planning Senior Manager.
The Sr. Financial Planning Manager is responsible for the Company's financial planning, reporting, and ongoing performance analysis, developing accurate, timely, and comprehensive financial reports for facilitating management decisions. The position also has a significant role in the strategic planning efforts of the Company working with the VP of Finance, financial management and the Business Development team in preparing and evaluating the financial plans for the company over a 1-5 year period. The position requires the application of sound judgment and expertise in recommending and implementing financial decisions.
* Manage or prepare and develop monthly, as well as ad hoc, financial analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, costing, and budgeting
* Manage or prepare and develop strategic plans to support long term strategy. Business development and other ad hoc strategic needs
* Liaison to departmental budget owners, working with them each month in analyzing budget-to-actual results, forecasting the remainder of the year, and preparing reports as needed.
* Manage or prepare monthly and quarterly internal financial reporting
* Manage the annual budgeting process (as well as the monthly forecast updates), including updating the model, data coordination and assembly, and variance analytics
* Support the preparation of executive and other management presentations, as needed
* Manage the Adaptive Planning budgeting software and the budgeting process
* Coordinate with accounting in processing actuals versus budget
* Perform queries and data downloads in order to compile information for reporting
* Assist in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements (consolidated balance sheet, statement of operations, statement of cash flow and other reports) as required
* Collaborate extensively with other departments and management on various special projects and initiatives
* Qualified Accountant
* Similar experience gleaned in a fast-paced, complex organisation
* Previous experience of working within Utilities.
* Confident, credible communicator, capable of building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
* Up to 50,000 aed per month
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.