Job description / Role
Due to a reorganization they are looking to recruit a Financial Reporting Senior Manager.Role
Provide for preparing financial reports for follow up as well as all required regulatory, external and management reports in a timely manner. Coordinate with other departments to resolve and relevant issues.
* Ensuring controls, reconciliations and disciplines have been agreed and taking the lead in reporting against them for internal and group purposes
* Preparing and coordinating all day to day accounting activities entities with weekly, monthly and annual statutory reporting
* Production of the financial reporting in accordance with IFRS and UK GAAP
* On occasion, preparation and analysis of management reporting information to support and inform management decisions with regards to financial planning, control and performance management processes.
* Driving month and month end process
* Delivering the monthly parent company reporting requirements, including P&L, BS and cash flow
* Actively managing the statutory accounts and audit process including high quality draft accounts and the provision of good quality consolidation workings
* Occasional reporting to shareholders
* Working closely with FP&A Manager to develop and maintain a suite of reporting templates
* Delivering consolidated budgets and forecasts
* ACA/ACCA Qualified ideally from top 6 with at least 2 - 5 years' PQE
* Similar experience gleaned in a fast-paced, complex organisation
* Detailed understanding of IFRS and UKGAAP
* Confident, credible communicator, capable of building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
* Ambitious, self-motivated character
* Up to 50,000 aed per month
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.