Job description / Role
Supporting overall Client Scope Management, business development analyst & program managment, preparing development brief / detailed scope for Free Zone Client Led Development Projects, , including assisting line managers with the update of Master Plans for Free Zone Developments, assist in development management functions, including, but not limited to development oversight, project close-out and Handover to client ensuring smooth delivery of all projects in accordance with the commercial terms, set milestones, project feasibilities, timeframes, and specifications.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supporting Development & Design Management for Business Development, Business Case and initial scope development for Free Zone Led Developments Projects
• Oversee and ensure all Free Zone project deliverable are secured in according to agreed timeframes, specifications, and budgets from all concerned departments, consultants and government bodies.
• And to be the Free Zone focal point of contact with the supporting departments such as (CP&C, Procurement, FM, Finance, Airport Operations, etc.) for the agreed projects
• Sound understanding of Free Zone, Cargo, Aviation and Logistics sectors to assist in the placement of Free Zone clients, aligning to commercial value creation, eco-system alignment, commercial market demand and outlook and carryout periodical amendment to existing Master Plans (Concept and Detailed Planning), including approvals from Municipality and DoT and other relevant Governmental Authorities having jurisdiction over the Master Plan framework.
• Assist in managing land bank allocation, aligned to the agreed/proposed masterplan and Free Zone & ADAC vision.
• Leading ongoing adoption and effective implementation of market aligned and cost effective state-of-the-art technologies for commercial development activities, including being aligned to emerging commercial deal structures to find multiple ways to cover all CAPEX related matters and development part which is part of any signed Property contract.
• Establish and implement development procedures and protocols to be followed for the Free Zone Development projects for successful project delivery including managing business case, project scope (aligned to commercial terms), requirements, deadlines, etc.
• Prepare Request for Proposals (RFPs) in liaison with Procurement Department for various development and market related activities and services.
• Review of the Architectural and Engineering Design prepared by the assigned Consultancy Firms.
• Assist in preparing Construction Tender Documents in liaison with the ADAC delivery team, Design Consultant(s) and ADAC Procurement and Logistics Department ensuring all Free Zone driven projects are captured accurately, keeping end user up to date of project progress.
• Monitor and collate comments from the Musateh or its appointed contractor or consultant on design submission and manage responses from the Design Team, understanding the commercial impact on the project feasibility for such decisions.
• Track and monitor status of all comments affecting design and delivery scope to project viability. Stress test budget changes on the project feasibility, to ensure project
• Assist in Project Handover and Closeout Phases, including coordination with the delivery team, Facilities Management Provider, IT Department and various Services Providers till project is handed over to clients or Free Zone Property Management .
• Prepare in coordination with Facilities Management Department a Maintenance Program (routine and preventive maintenance) for the Built Assets.
• Prepare “Tenant Fit-out Guidelines and Procedures”. Review, approve and oversee Tenant Fit-out works to ensure compliance with the guidelines and procedures including alignment in Permit To Work (PTW) process with the relevant internal Departments.
• Carryout Compliance Reviews for Free Zone Developments or Projects by Third Party Investors / Developers on Airports property.
• Enhance Department policies and procedures as well as SLA’s if any to provide an effective planning, control and better efficiency
• Evaluate the financial aspects of Free Zone projects, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and ROI and Profit-Loss projections
• Investigate Technical complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules, internal & external regulations or Free Zone Policies
• People Management
• Liaise with the Senior Management and HR Department concerning the Departmental Staffing (man-power) Plan.
• Conduct performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommend necessary actions as per the applied practices.
• Prepare yearly Training and Career Development Program for Subordinates
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & CERTIFICATIONS
Minimum Education Required
• Bachelor’s qualification with a combination of Finance and engineering degree. PMI or APM certification is desirable.
Professional Certifications Required
• Not Applicable.
Years of experience
• A minimum of 12~15 years of experience with at least five years in Airport Development Projects or equivalent.
• The Senior Manager Free Zone Development & Client Interface will be expected to convey a positive attitude whilst maintaining the highest standards in undertaking their work and acting with integrity and professionalism at all times.
• The role holder should comply with the firms laid down standards, procedures and processes and implement these effectively
• Solid work experience in Mixed Use developments, Real-Estate, Urban Planning, (Office, hangar, warehouse) Developments and Construction and Project Supervision
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Senior Manager - Freezone Development & Client Interface
|Abu Dhabi||7 Feb|
Prime Co. Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of Supply Chain
Construction Manager (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|