Senior Manager - Government Revenues Diversification Strategy
Job description / Role
Responsible for the development and planning of revenue diversification policy for the Company and all associated entities.
Public Sector entity with a clear plan for innovation and diversification.
* Research and analyse foreign public sector revenue development polices to establish domestic benchmarks and determine the best course of action if benchmarks are not met.
* Review existing Company policy and identify areas of concern and develop a plan for reform.
* Analyse and assess company and third party data to present innovative solutions for expanding non-tax revenues.
* Present findings to senior stakeholders within the company in a clear and concise manner.
* Responsible for all project and policy outcomes from creation to implementation.
* Exciting role with scope to drive policy reform at the highest level.
* Opportunity to work with influential stakeholders keen on driving change with exciting pace and impact
* At least 10 years' experience working in public sector revenue development.
* Some regional experience is beneficial.
* Analytical mindset with outside the box problem solving capability.
* Background in public sector consulting with international strategy consulting firms.
* Arabic speaker is preferred.
* Strong stakeholder management experience and ability to manage multiple workstreams.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Government Relations Officer
Manager - Strategic Performance and Initiatives