Senior Manager - Human Resources
Aster DM Healthcare
Job description / Role
The Head Human Resource (Vertical) will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices for the vertical. The role will build a high performance driven culture in the vertical while driving HR digitization and provide overall leadership and guidance to the business leaders and the HR function of the vertical.
- Partner with Senior Management, HR colleagues and key stakeholders in the communication and implementation of the strategic HR plan, projects and initiatives for the vertical to positively add value to both the business and employees.
- Oversee manpower planning, people budgets , review MIS and lead the overall talent acquisition process, merger and acquisition for the vertical.
- Create service level agreements, standard operating procedures, and processes across the units in the vertical .
- Build and maintain relationship with Unit heads and HR heads and s upport, develop and coach people managers to manage employee relations issues using policies, procedures and best practices .
- Maintain knowledge of local labor laws in countries of operation, industry trends and employment legislation and ensures compliance, guide and support unit HRs of the vertical with labor ministry or court-related employee matters .
- Create a high-performance culture and business excellence by implementing a Learning and Development Strategy for all employees and coach people managers on how to manage employee relations issues using best policies and procedures.
- Support the senior management during specific change programs ensuring that they provide a value-added service in all change management programs.
- Review and implement a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan that is competitive and cost effective for the vertical.
- Lead the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
- Promote workplace inclusion and emphasize Aster's position as an equal opportunity employer in the healthcare industry, lead employer branding efforts and formulate career development plans.
- Support business initiatives and collaborate strategically with the business to create a performance-driven, customer-focused culture.
Education & Experience:
- MBA or MA/MS in human resources or relevant field.
- Advanced HR Certifications (SHRM/CIPD preferred).
- 10+ years' experience in HR with at least 5 years of senior leadership experience.
- Prior work experience preferably in the Healthcare sector.
Managing Vision and Purpose | Articulates the strategic vision and ensures alignment throughout the organization by cascading objectives.
Displaying Business Acumen | Understands the industry, the external environment in which it operates and the competitive landscape. Provides direction considering long term impact of opportunities.
Developing People | Drives a culture of capability building, on-going feedback and high performance.
Driving Collaboration | Establishes open and trusting relationships to drive cross functional synergy, focus on achievement of collective results and respect for diversity.
Our Benefits & Culture:
At Aster, We Care. We strive to create meaningful & purposeful experiences for our employees. As part of our team, you can contribute to giving back to society. Around the world we employ discoverers, and encourage bold innovators.
Aster DM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and respect differences that lay the foundation for encouraging creative ideas, building cohesive teams and fostering values and experiences. Our brand's promise o "We'll Treat You Well" deeply resonates with our employees and the communities we serve.
About the Company
From a single medical centre to a performance-driven healthcare enterprise spread across more than 366 medical establishments, including 27 hospitals, 115 clinics and 223 pharmacies in 7 countries and growing, Aster DM Healthcare has transitioned into being the leading healthcare authority across the Middle East and India.
Currently one of the largest and fastest growing conglomerates in the MENA region, Aster DM Healthcare covers the full spectrum of healthcare services. An expansive portfolio includes hospitals and clinics, pharmacies, diagnostic centres, educational institutions, healthcare management and healthcare support systems.
Headquartered in Dubai, the Aster DM network now encompasses more than 19,657 employees( Doctors, Nurses, Others) with JCI accredited clinics and diagnostic centres.
Never content to rest on its laurels, Aster DM Healthcare is constantly seeking opportunities to set new yardsticks with advanced developments. With many more innovative and ambitious initiatives, Aster DM Healthcare has radically catalyzed the healthcare revolution across Middle East & India.
Each of the Group’s verticals is a symbol of distinction, driven by the commitment to build a healthier tomorrow and to take healthcare to the next level of excellence.