Job description / Role
Our client who is a large banking institution based in Abu Dhabi, is currently looking for a Senior Manager Information Security Risk. In this role, the job holder will focus on information security and information technology risk management. Other responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement IT Risk and Security strategies, plans and management of the software applications and hardware infrastructure that support operations.
• Examines the overall technology infrastructure at the licensed financial institutions including planning, implementation, and management of the software applications and hardware infrastructure that support operations, liaising as relevant with technology department/functions.
• Support and contribute to the company’s information security team on IT-related tasks or examinations through the knowledge on technologies and solutions in the industry.
• Assesses the integrated security controls, physical control solutions for all confidential data and systems of license financial institutions.
• Assesses the license financial institutions IT infrastructure operational reports to identify discrepancies, risks and improvement areas.
• Documents the observations to bring out IT infrastructure, network, security and technology risks.
• Advises on the mitigating strategies and controls.
• Effectively communicates timelines, scope of examination, and resource requirements with the licensed financial institutions technology departments / focal point of contact.
• Performs examinations to gauge compliance of licensed financial institutions’ IT infrastructure with the company’s Standard’s technical controls in line with UAE Information Assurance and International standards.
• Develops annual examination plans in line with other department teams, and keeps the examination plan up to date.
• Understand hierarchy of risk, information security and IT department and must be able to identify gaps related to segregation of duties.
• Validates data provided by the licensed financial institutions for accuracy.
AED 38,000 to 42,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
• Ideal candidate will come from a leading bank or a financial service regulator
• Must have 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar role in UAE
• Must have Information/data security certifications, such as CISSP and CISM, or CISA
• Experience in ISO 27001 and NESA standard implementation and certification Projects
• Preference is either UAE nationals or native Arabic speaker
• Must have a Bachelors Degree in IT, or an Engineering degree with certification in Banking/Finance/Risk/Information security
• Soft skills like time management, multi-tasking and flexibility are essential to succeed in this role
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Manager Information Security & Risk
Manager - Information Security Risk
|Abu Dhabi||15 Oct|
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
|Abu Dhabi||20 Oct|
Sr. Information Security Engineer
Zakher Marine International Inc.
|Abu Dhabi||16 Sep|
Project Lead - Information Security
|Abu Dhabi||19 Sep|