Job description / Role
As the Innovation Senior Manager you will manage the innovation process within the entire organisation by identifying strategies, business opportunities and new policies in order to develop and lead new capabilities and projects. You will lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
A leading semi-government organisation in the UAE with interesting business lines and a strong desire to improve their customer experience and ways of working.
* Carry out market research and feasibility studies in support of the assessment of the introduction and/or commercialisation potential of innovation initiatives.
* Design shelter for promising projects. Design resource allocation processes (portfolio, stage-gate, capex, budgeting) to take potentially disruptive innovations forward from the seed stage to initiation or launch
* Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery expectations
* Work with the internal/external stakeholders and practice leads to identify and agree the focus for the innovation strategy against the priority needs.
* Lead the development and implementation of key innovation projects
* Collaborate with leading organisation and institutions specialised in the field of innovation
* Develop a network of national contacts to identify and foster suitable partnerships
* Understand the overall business strategy and determine innovation solutions supporting strategy implementation.
* Attractive salary
* Diverse project portfolio
* Exciting role with exposure to high profile government organisations and stakeholders
* Opportunity to work for an organisation, contributing to the growth and development of the UAE
* Bachelors degree required as a minimum
* Must have a strong track record of demonstrable success delivering initiatives related to innovation
* Previous projects should have improved customer experience, optimised business processes or something similar
* Must have experience within a recognised consulting firm or large, complex, instantly recognisable organisation with a strong customer base
* Must have strong consumer service-based industry exposure such as hospitality, shopping centre/malls, theme parks or large events as an example.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.