Job description / Role
As markets rapidly change and develop, technology has become the focus for many businesses in improving efficiencies and value. EY MENA is developing its Intelligent Automation team focusing on technology including RPA, OCR, Machine learning and more. As a Senior Manager within this team, you'll use your experience and knowledge to help deliver greater insight - delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming our clients' businesses. You'll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes and systems, working alongside other intelligent automation professionals in high-performing teams.
And as you deliver exceptional client service, you'll have the opportunity to address some of the biggest issues facing organisations today - supported by structured learning and development. With a network stretching across the world, the projects you work on will cross borders and sectors, providing unrivalled experience. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are looking for intelligent, commercial Senior Manager to join our team at the start of an exciting growth curve in the MENA region, and need people with ambition and potential to grow with us.
Your key responsibilities
- As one of our performance improvement advisors, you'll help the world's leading organisations improve their performance in a rapidly changing environment.
- You'll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge.
Skills and Attributes for success
- Design, model and develop solutions which includes RPA and emerging technologies such as analytics, cognitive capabilities and Artificial intelligence
- Work with engagement teams to identify and realize opportunities for efficiency in engagement delivery through automation solutions
- Lead and work on multiple automation projects simultaneously, tracking project progress, providing assistance and support to the developers and liaising with project sponsors
- Partner with Innovation leaders in continuously evaluating new emerging technologies and re-calibrating the Automation execution road-map
- Contribute to culture of innovation by actively seeking ways to enhance the capability, performance efficiency and success of the team
- Manage team's performance, serve as a positive leader and mentor, and contribute to the segment performance; lead training and coaching plan for continuous upskill of the team
- Champion a better, faster and simpler way of doing things. Apply original thinking and continuous improvement to processes, systems or services and manage change to better serve customer needs
To qualify for the role you must have
- Approximately 10+ years of experience with expertise in range of automation and analytics technologies such as Blue Prism and exposure to cognitive and artificial intelligence
- 10+ years of experience in managing cross-functional teams/projects, influencing senior level stakeholders
- Ability to develop and lead market offerings and solutions in areas of advanced technology
- Strong client leadership skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills.
- Solution-oriented with "go-getter" personality.
- Willing to try new ways to solve old problems.
- Able to motivate and develop team members.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of automation using Robotics, cognitive and artificial intelligence
Ideally, you'll also have
- A Bachelor Degree qualification and above is preferred.
- Experience in the MENA region
- Willingness to travel across the region
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance . We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.