Job description / Role
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare annual Audit Plan in line with GCEO and Board directions and objectives and present it to Board for approval.
• Execute Audit Plan efficiently and effectively with in approved milestones.
• Evaluate Internal control environment and submit valid recommendation that enhance operations.
• Maintain and update Risk Register for each department.
• Present the IA findings to the GCEO and Chairman.
• Assist department to develop their policies and procedures internally and as per best practice.
• Perform fieldwork in locations when required.
• Analyze operational and management processes and system’s controls effectiveness and efficiency in view to improve them and provide value added recommendations.
• Provide assurance on those operations and processes conform to current policies and procedures.
• Identify control and processes weakness, document main control points and provide constructive recommendations for all levels of management, along with an audit conclusion.
• Maintain respectful and professional communications and relationships with management and staff of areas under review.
• Prepare draft audit reports mainly in English and in Arabic if required.
• Facilitating and assisting the External Auditor undertaking periodic reviews and annual audit of Financial Statements as per International Internal Audit Standards (IIAS) and International Standards on Audits (ISA).
• Execute special studies, consulting assignments and Ad hoc engagements and any other related task that may be assigned by the Top Management.
• Follow up with management for implementation of outstanding recommendations.
• Bachelor degree from a reputed University.
• CPA or CIA or its equivalent.
• 10 or more years of experience in internal audit managerial position
• Preferably experience in investment organizations or involvement in Investment audits.
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Group Director of Internal Audit
Black Pearl Consult
Head of Internal Audit
|Abu Dhabi||7 Sep|
Head, Internal Audit (Real Estate)
Stratus Recruitment International
Internal Audit Manager - Stock/Warehouse/Inventory