Job description / Role
* Developing and driving an investor relations strategy that ensures analysts, shareholders and investors are kept up to date with the company's progress and outlook
* Drive the development and ongoing maintenance of the corporate webpage to ensure shareholders and the investor community are updated and have equal access to information as per standards set by SCA
* Draft all investor relations communication materials and public documents, including presentations, filings, announcements, Q&A documents, information memos, briefings, website content etc.
* Facilitate roadshows, investor meetings, AGM's, moderate leadership meetings with external parties and take full accountability of driving the investor engagement program.
* Collaborate with Marketing, Strategy, Finance and other relevant internal departments in preparing announcements, half year and full years results, quarterly reporting, investor presentations and filings.
* Work closely with the company secretary and board on reporting requirements.
* Analyze and present financial trends, share price movements, competitor behavior, regulatory changes, shareholder issues, shareholder register movements and other relevant market changes.
* Monitor market developments and provide insights to senior management on competitor results, analyst findings and other strategic information to reach an accurate perception on the market position.
* Track and consolidate analyst research reports and share with the executive team
* Build and manage relationships with financial institutions, research analysts and external stakeholders.
* Develop framework for the appointment and registration of analysts to ensure sufficient coverage.
* Manage equity research and maintain clear line of sight into capital markets, and provide insights and implications on market activity to the leadership team
* Act as a point of contact for the regulator and investors.
* Ensure all investor queries are responded to in a timely manner.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or economics
* CFA certification preferred.
* Minimum 8 years post qualification experience with dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community.
* Experience in one or more of the following areas required: Investor Relations, IB or Equity Research
* Strong knowledge of capital markets
* Strong understanding of UAE legislation and filing requirements
* Familiar with financial modelling and valuation techniques used by analysts and research firms
* Strong research skills
* Excellent command of written and spoken English
* Arab speaker preferred
* Customer Focus
* Results Orientation
* Business Awareness
* Curious & Creative
* Sense of Urgency
* Adaptability & Flexibility
* Builds Relationships
* Problem Solving & Decision Making
* Planning and Organizing
* Communication Skills
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.