Job description / Role
As the Manager of Employee Affairs and Operations, you will contribute to building and improving our Employee Value Proposition. You are part of the People structure, reporting directly to the People Director for Middle East, alongside other People functions e.g. L&D, Staffing and Recruiting. In the regional and global organizations you will be part of the HR Managers network. You will be overseeing three teams within your function, with the support of the managers/team-leads leading these teams.
Your responsibilities include:
Employee engagement and wellbeing;
• Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
• Overseeing and managing the design and implementation of an employee engagement program, ensuring effective and continuous communication with all employees on employee relations topics
• Nurturing a positive working environment by fostering and driving workplace culture & behavior and diversity & inclusion programs across the organization,
• Managing internal programs for dealing with employee mental/physical health issues,
• Ensuring effective career advisory and counseling/ coaching support is provided to our current and former consultants in the Middle East, i
• Supporting alumni relations activities in the Middle East
HR risk, compliance and policy
• Maintaining a strong knowledge of local employment law; applying this (through policy and individual decisions) to ensure the effective resolution of employee relations issues and ensuring the offices comply with all HR regulatory requirements in the various jurisdictions
• Preparing, updating, recommending, and managing system-wide HR policies that enhance our EVP while managing risk and cost of employment at adequate levels.
• Maintaining the compensation and rewards program for Business Services Team (non-client facing) staff, aligning with global structures and monitoring, researching, and analyzing trends in compensation to propose competitive base and incentive pay programs that ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent in the Middle East offices
• Designing and implementing an employee benefits program for all staff (Consulting and Business Services Team), ensuring employees are informed of their benefits, researching and analyzing benefit needs and trends,
• Providing input to the People Director in defining and managing the regional HR budget, as well as the , head count planning, annual salary budget and bonus review process for Business Services Team staff
• Overseeing and managing all HR operations-related activities that includes, but is not limited to, immigration and visa requirements, employment offers and contracting, onboarding and offboarding employees, and general operations and administration
• Actively working towards improving process and efficiency of Employee Affairs & Operations by introducing new policies, guidelines and processes; working as an integrated member of the global HR network, driving HR best practice sharing and ensuring best practices are applied in Middle East
The candidate that we are looking for will have:
• Relevant bachelor's degree (preferably HR Management or similar) plus 10 years experience working in People roles, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a line manager, preferably in a multinational professional services firm
• Relevant experience in HR policy, compensation/benefits management, HR risk & compliance and performance management, employee engagement/relations
• Solid understanding of People-related technology solutions
• Excellent communication skills
• High energy and a passion for HR and People
• Great relationship management skills
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Manager (Large Conglomerate)
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
HR Manager - Construction
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
HR & Recruitment Administrator/Manager