Job description / Role
• Work on employee satisfaction and retention for higher performance.
• Leading from the front, mentoring and nurturing a strong performing team.
• Reviewing team performance identifying training needs and perform training through demonstrations and role plays.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT, FIELD OPERATION AND INDUSTRY LIAISON
• Liaise with Embassy/ Consulate officers to gather information and resolve issues.
• Organize and conduct weekly awareness camps in factories and Labour camps on various issues.
• Liaise with individuals and organizations for voluntary participation for legal, financial and personal counselling of grievant.
• Liaise with exchange partners, corporates and industry bodies to improve performance.
• Liaise with HR/ management of local companies, corporate and agencies to allow conducting awareness programs for Indian Labour community in UAE.
• Follow updates on rules, regulations and information about Immigration laws for foreign citizens in the UAE especially, Indian Nationals.
• Communicate with local companies, corporate and agencies to organize awareness programs for Indian Labour community in UAE.
DATABASE MANAGEMENT, KNOWLEDGE SHARING, MIS AND REPORTING
• Maintaining database and the performance levels of the Centre.
• Tracking updates and developments in UAE Labour & Immigration Laws.
• Preparing and updating monthly, quarterly & monthly performance reports.
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of developments and involvement in networks.
COMMUNICATION, PROMOTION AND BRAND MANAGEMENT
• Promote company brand locally and ensure its visibility within the territory.
• Monitor presence in social media and increase viewership/ follower base.
• Represent company on various forums, events, industry gatherings or community groups.
• Manage relationships with local media to generate greater coverage for the company.
• Respond to queries, expert advice sought from media agencies.
• Respond to queries received through social media.
PROFITABILITY & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
• Complete P&L responsibility of the process.
• Promote cross selling of company services to NRI’s.
• Ensure to optimise existing resources and maximize profitability.
- Senior Manager - Operations and BD shall be responsible for Managing both PBSK operations as well as BD for our VAT and other Alankit services.
- UAE driving license is must.
- The daily running of the 24x7 grievance helpline, ensure standard operating procedures (SOP) are strict followed.
- He will take care of resource planning by using effective call Centre strategies and operational expertise.
- Ensure quality compliance and constant improvement by random call quality check to improve call quality, minimize errors and track operator performance.
- Handling the most complex grievant complaints or enquiries, communicate with employers, supervisors and other relevant stakeholders to resolve grievances.
- Ensure timely respond to queries received through email, WhatsApp and social media.
- Supervise legal, financial and personal counseling sessions Organizing shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
About the Company
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 9 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 24 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 2 overseas offices at London and Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Tameem Group of Companies
Regional Senior Business Manager
Product & Marketing Manager
Business Development Manager (Arabic Speaking)