Job description / Role
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, you will help in planning, deployment and management of Passenger Services System (PSS).
• Closely interact with the selected solution provider
• Be responsible for smooth system implementation and integration into current IT lanscape
• Communicate and coordinate the integrity with all internal stakeholders (scheduling, revenue mgmt, pricing, sales, etc )
• Maintain the system
• Ensure that the system continuously adds value to the core and critical areas of Business
• You should also vividly understand and have an in-depth knowledge of overall PSS architecture and be responsible for designing and developing interfaces, data extraction processes and programs, planning and designing of systems around the core PSS etc.
• Understanding of airline reservation and departure control processes and working closely with Business on improvement of system processes.
• Innovation and resource optimization are some of the critical KRA’s (Key Result Areas).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Master of Computer Applications or equivalent from a reputed University.
• Should have established industry credential for managing PSS environment for an Airline of repute.
• Minimum of 10 years of information technology work experience of which the last 5 years should be in managing a PSS platform.
• Should have experience in managing PSS vendors in terms of system support and future development.
• Should be able to plan and design tools and solutions around the core PSS for addressing specific business requirements.
• Should have a good understanding of PNR data and data extraction / upload processes and managing system interfaces.
About the Company
Beond is a global leisure-oriented luxury airline.
Our vision is to take people on their journey to the best places on Earth. So travel with us and fly above expectations. We will take you to places that are above and beyond.
Our first base is in the Maldives. We fly one of the most environment-friendly aircraft, the Airbus A321neo, featuring an all-premium class configuration that delivers maximum comfort, efficiency, elegance, and style.
Founded by industry veterans Tero Taskila, Max Nilov, and Sascha Feuerherd, Beond is one of the most anticipated and exciting airline start-ups dedicated to bringing luxury back to air travel.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Ras Al Khaimah||22 Oct|
IT Project Manager
RP International (RPI)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Nov|
General Manager - Capital Equipment