Job description / Role
This role provides strategic support in managing the Rewards, Performance Management and HR Governance functions at CBD working closely with the Head of Performance and Reward. The role is also key in the execution of key HR projects aimed at transforming the Human Resources function at CBD.
- Reviews the performance management process for continuous improvement
- Coaches and trains employees and Line Managers to conduct performance reviews and discussions effectively
- Improves performance management technological platforms
- HR Governance: Business Continuity, Operational Risk and Control, Audit
- Assists the Head of Performance & Reward in preparing proposals for the HRC and REMCO
- Provides governance around management of short and long term incentives
- Works closely with the Head of P&R on the Bank-wide Increments and Promotions, Annual Bonus, Retention Plan and other reward-related processes
- Benchmarks the compensations and benefits levels with the market (banking industry) to ensure competitiveness of the Reward program
- Acts as the internal consultant to the project leads and helps improve the quality of the final deliverables by providing expert advice on projects
- Ensures that there are no duplication, overlaps or conflicting outcomes across various projects
- Monitors the success of projects against stated objectives using clear metrics
- Reviews and develops HR Policies
- Bachelor's Degree as a minimum. Advanced professional certification (e.g., CCP, GRP, etc.) or MBA is preferable. Should be certified in job evaluation
- Overall 7-10 years of experience in Human Resources function with a good understanding of all areas across HR and the Bank
- Good stakeholder management, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Advance MS office skills, especially MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Excellent project management skills
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Head of Human Resources
Quest Search & Selection
Talent and HR Director
ITP Media Group (ITP Publishing)
HR Manager, Food & Beverage
CSG Global Talent
Head of Human Resources
|Abu Dhabi||17 Jul|