Job description / Role
A global Logistics business is currently seeking a Senior Manager - Productivity and Performance to join the Dubai based team. The role is a key position focusing on global organization development and workforce strategy planning. You will be responsible for driving the performance and productivity of the business though implementation and design of initiatives and programs.
• Design and maintain the systems and processes for organizational structure design and change.
• Develop and manage the implementation of manpower planning process.
• Organize, supervise and control the overall manpower plan of the company.
• Provide support to the functions in people metrics, reporting and advanced predictive metrics.
• Drives performance management of the business and identify performance improvement areas.
• Manage the preparation and submission of related Management Reports including org charts, manpower summaries, movement, analysis and demographics for all stakeholders.
• Lead initiatives that enhance function at a global level
• Experience analyzing complex data from various sources at a level of subject matter expert & proficiency
• Bachelors Degree required, HR, Business or related field
• Process improvement skills such as Six Sigma/ Lean are a distinct advantage
• Proven Experience designing and successfully implementing complex and international human capital programs
• Consultancy experience is preferred
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection