Job description / Role
Senior Manager (Procurement and Admin Affairs) up to 45k Aed+ for a Free Zone Company in Dubai
• Plan, budget, and implement various aspects of procurement and administration supply chain activities, and gain strategic partnership with suppliers to gain benefits of speed of time and special prices, in order to support the organization various departments effectively.
• Manage to maintain modern and advanced purchasing automated system, in order to provide departments with the needed outcome of various clients, data and market reports within the quality standard speed of time.
• Manage administration services, all company contracts, purchases ensuring that material, products and services are provided on time within the quality and specifications standards as requested in the corporate operational plan
• Head the team to receive and stock all inventory purchases ensuring optimum level of inventory stocks.
• Head the tendering process and ensure that the tender process along with the relevant paperwork is followed effectively as per policies and procedures laid down.
• Identify, direct and monitor the disposal of retired and scrap materials, in the most efficient manner.
• Coach, counsel, mentor and motivate the team, ensuring they are provided with the necessary training to fulfil their role.
• POSITION: Senior Manager (Procurement and Admin Affairs)
• SALARY: up to 45,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications plus travel and education allowance
• HIRING COMPANY: One of the leading free zones in UAE
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately is preferred
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent/Full-time
• Open to Emirati national
• Male/Female, 50 years old and below
• BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
• Minimum 7 years of experience in similar position
• Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in reading the market
• Talent in negotiations and networking
• Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data
• Strong leadership capabilities and communication skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Regional Procurement Manager
Procurement/Purchasing Manager for a Financial Services Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||29 Oct|
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|
CSG Global Talent